Chris Stoesen Fiction: Editing The Last Airship from Khartoum

Friday, January 22, 2016

Editing The Last Airship from Khartoum

I am still going through the edits that I have received so far. I have no idea why, but it is a job that I absolutely dread doing. The changes recommended definitely improve what I have done. But it completely feels like I am back in High School English class and receiving back a paper that is fairly dripping with red ink back from the teacher. Things are not nearly that dire as back then but the feeling remains the same.

As such, I have been dragging my feet in getting these edits done. I am going to get back to work on it today. The editors that I have found on Fiverr have been fantastic and I am very happy with their work so far.

Here is hoping to a new release on Amazon by February!

No comments:

Post a Comment