Chris Stoesen Fiction: Honor Restored - Draft Complete

Friday, April 28, 2017

Honor Restored - Draft Complete

I have finished the first draft of Honor Restored: A Thomas Devareaux Alternative History Military Adventure. I will be sending this out to all of my Alternate History list subscribers once I have finished with the editing. This story follows immediately on the heels of The Last Airship to Khartoum. It resolved Lieutenant Alexander Almond's story line and was fun to write. I hope that it will be fun to read. I anticipate having this done and ready to mail out by May 15th. Watch your mailboxes. I am trying to get the cover sorted out for this project now.

I also made some progress on the first novel of my Sci Fi series. I have not come up with a name for it yet. But I do have at least three or four books in mind for this series plus a giveaway book from the series. I believe that I am about a 1/4th of the way through this one. Thus far, I am really enjoying working on this one.

But what about the third novel in the Devareaux series? Fear not. I have not abandoned it. I pushed it aside for the moment to work on the two above projects before returning to it. Devareaux, Stoe and the boys still have more adventures to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment