Chris Stoesen Fiction: Stellar Service Recognized - Rukia

Monday, October 29, 2018

Stellar Service Recognized - Rukia

I have done a number of book launches with Rukia publishing. I added their logo on the right hand side of the page. Every time I work with them, they tirelessly promote my book, build my mailing list and look for new ways to get the word out. I am terrible at the advertising side of things. But they are really good. Has my book hit in the top 100 rankings of Amazon with their help - no, but I don't think they every will. But they sure do try to make that happen.

I have grown my mailing list by nearly 200% since starting to work with them and it is still growing. The books always get a good bump in sales and I now have all sorts of followers on BookBub that I didn't know I could have. All in all, it is always money well spent. Of all of the services that I have tried, I always have a positive return on investment with Rukia. Give them a try, you will be glad you did.

1 comment:

  1. Chris, Thank you so much for your continued confidence in our services. We strive to get you recognized! All the work is paying off, your books are climbing the ranks and so are your fans!

    ReplyDelete