Chris Stoesen Fiction: Phoenix Gambit is Live

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Phoenix Gambit is Live

Phoenix Gambit went live on the 22nd of October. It is off and running.

Book 6 of the series is well on its way. I am 1/5th of the way through the first draft and look to have it released by the end of November. The working title is Phoenix Triumphant. That's right, I actually have a title well before the release. Next up is a cover. I have some ideas on that front as well.

For the Thomas Devareaux fans out there, fear not, I haven't forgotten about the series. The next book, Black Sea Peril is in progress. I am making steady progress daily on it and look to have a release by first quarter next year (2019). No cover ideas yet. I am thinking of something involving the Ottoman Navy circa 1890. We will see what I can find.

Anyway, back to the keyboard. Until next time, take care.

2 comments: