Chris Stoesen Fiction: Online Retailers for E-Books

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Online Retailers for E-Books

I was just curious as to which online retailers that you use for books. I am conducting my second experiment with putting some books wide. Thus far I am concentrating on my science fiction series - The New Glasgow War.

Besides Amazon, I have also put books up on:
Drive Thru Fiction
Google Play - Which their search engine is not returning anything on the books they claim are live today.... hmmmm.
Barnes & Noble
Apple
Kobo
Scribd
Tolino
24Symbols
Playster
OverDrive
Bibliotheca
Baker & Taylor

Most of the above I am doing through the Draft 2 Digital service. It is pretty handy as I would not be able to upload to Apple without them. Are there other services that you use? Do you use any of the above? I'd love to hear back from you as to your favorites.

Personally, I use Amazon, Google Play and Playster.

2 comments: