Chris Stoesen Fiction: CSS Appomattox 4th Anniversary

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

CSS Appomattox 4th Anniversary

I just checked and it has been 4 years since I first published CSS Appomattox. It doesn't seem to be that long ago. In honor of the anniversary, I did a bit of polishing on the book (minor edits and some layout changes). This is the 3rd real edition of the book since I first released it. The most significant change is moving the world description to the back of the book and letting it start with the story. In several of the reviews, I had received complaints about that. Hopefully, this will help.

I am also doing some work on the third book in that series (Black Sea Peril). I think I will commit to a February 2019 release date. At this point I have 1/4th of it written. The story is progressing nicely but it is fighting for space on the writing desk with the New Glasgow War series which just may turn into a 9 part instead of 6 part series.

Anyway, I just wanted to take a moment to celebrate the anniversary of the book. October is just one of those months that I seen to release books in. With The Phoenix Gambit being released this month and a year ago, I released Out of the Ashes.

Happy reading everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment