Chris Stoesen Fiction: Currently Reading List

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Currently Reading List

One of the reasons that keeps me writing is being inspired by other authors. Lately, I have been on a science fiction kick. My current go to series when I want to have a book I can just jump into and enjoy fast paced action is Jamie McFarlane's Privateer's Tales.

He is up to book twelve in the series but I have only just cracked open book nine myself.

The other author I have just discovered, is Chris Fox. I have been avidly reading Chris Fox's non-fiction for a while now. But I never tried his fiction. Why? I was trying to figure out how to be a better author and he seems to know what he is doing. So while reading his book Launch to Market (great book) he referenced his book Destroyer throughout the process. I picked the book up to see what it was about and how he was doing things.

I found a new series that I like. He has several series out and I will probably end up being sucked into those as well. There is nothing better than a good book, except a good series of books.

Anyway, I hope you check these out. They are personal favorites. Let me know if you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment