Chris Stoesen Fiction: Project Overload

Monday, November 19, 2018

Project Overload

Well, we have passed the midpoint of Nanowrimo and I have very little to show for it. Oops. I do have a number of new story ideas that I would like to pursue. But until I get Phoenix Triumphant finished and the Baltic Gambit done, I will not start other projects. No, really. I promise I won't.

One item that sidetracked me was pulling Hunting Season out of KDP Select. I have tried to clean up the formatting and run it through ProWritingAid again and will be uploading it soon. Maybe even today. However, PWA is crashing on me today. I think it is due to an acute caffeine deficiency and the computer equivalent.

Edit: Yep, Hunting Season is wide now.

Well, back to writing.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the "no new projects". That's sometimes easier said than done. :-) I hope you have great success with wide distribution.

    ReplyDelete