Chris Stoesen Fiction: Milestone Almost Reached

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Milestone Almost Reached

I just checked my book report settings. I am one sale away from having sold 1000 Kindle copies of CSS Appomattox. Now that is not a big deal for many folks as I know of authors who are selling that many per day. But for me, it's pretty cool.

The series has done pretty well. The second book in the series has not done nearly as well. Once I finish the third book in the series, I will be looking at repackaging the series to try to get more exposure for it.

In order to celebrate the milestone, anyone who reaches out to me that has not received a copy of Honor Restored, I will send you a PDF of it right away. It occurs immediately after the events of The Last Airship from Khartoum and resolves Almond's story.

Anyway, I just wanted to celebrate for a moment, even if it is prematurely. Now back to editing.

2 comments: