Chris Stoesen Fiction: The Home - First few days

Monday, August 31, 2015

The Home - First few days

I put the short story on a free deal almost as soon as it went up. The results have been pretty good. I only advertised on my Twitter account and here on the blog. The results have been great.

I went on-line this morning and here is where it was sitting:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,512 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
#2 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
#23 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Literature & Fiction

The book reached the top 4,000 of all free books in the Kindle store and reached #2 in one of the categories. This may be a fluke but I have to say that I am quite pleased.

If you have had a chance to read it, please let me know what you think. I would love to hear back from you. Should I write more of these, stick with the longer novels or do something else?

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment