Chris Stoesen Fiction: Hello World

Friday, December 19, 2014

Hello World

Yes, its one of those useless first posts on a new blog. Just like in an introduction to programing class, where they teach you to write your first program that spits out Hello World, most first blog posts are similar.

The purpose that I had in mind for this blog was to throw around ideas that I have for books that I am working on that are fiction. I have another blog that has my wargaming related topics. Stop by cstoesen.blogspot.com if you have any interest in that sort of thing.

I have published my first novel, CSS Appomattox , back on October 30th through Kindle Direct Publishing. I am currently working on three other fiction projects. The first is the sequel to the Appomattox. The second is a short story about an attempted terrorist attack. The third is a novel about an archeologist in Israel that makes a discovery about a man not mentioned by name in the Bible. It is a servant of Abraham who chronicled his life with the patriarch.

I am easily distracted so other things will pop up from time to time.

I do have a mailing list and if anyone is interested, I will put up a page to join my mailing list soon. The plan is to only use the list to notify folks when I have actually published something.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments: